Sands, gravels, aggregates
- mainly used for brickwork.
Sharp washed sand
for bedding paving slabs, screeding floors, and horticultural use.
All in ballast
used for concrete.
- driveways, pathways, drainage and decorative use - 10mm or 20mm.
Pea shingle also available.
MOT type 1 (roadstone)
- used as a sub-base below roads, paving and drives.
- for plastering and rendering.
Kiln dried sand
- for all sand filled joints in block paved drives.
- for use in jump pits and sand pits.
- for gritting.
for the garden, turfing, flower beds and landscaping.
- rockeries, and walling.
For your convenience our aggregates are available in a variety of quantities - mini, maxi, dumpy bags as well as by the tonne loose, bulk or small loads.
NB - all weights are approximate.
You can contact us by telephone 01622 662266 or email. Alternatively why not place your enquiry online and we will contact you to confirm prices and delivery.